Nebra Hnt Outdoor Hotspot Miner: Buy Nebra
Buy Nebra, Network utilizing the Nebra HNT Outdoor Hotspot Miner. Anybody can join The People’s Network and give many square miles of remote network inclusion, while mining HNT on the Helium Blockchain similarly as. The Outdoor HNT Hotspot Miner opens up plenty of chances, like the capacity to mount a hotspot to the side of structures, houses, and rooftops. It’s an optimal answer for more extensive inclusion applications across towns, towns, and urban areas.
- LongFi™ innovation expands the reach and battery life
- Productive miner for another cryptocurrency
- Complete set-up in minutes utilizing a cell phone
- utilizes as much power as a broadband switch (15W)
- tokens from the versatile application and Effectively oversee Hotspots
The Nebra HNT Outdoor Hotspot Miner comes in three different frequency variants:
- 470 MHz (CN470) – this is suitable for China.
- 868 MHz (EU868, IN865, RU864) – this is suitable for the EU, India, Russia, and a variety of other countries.
- 915 MHz (US915, AU915, KR920, AS923-1/2/3) – this is suitable for the USA, Australia, New Zealand, and lots of countries in South America and Asia.
If you are unsure which frequency you need to order you can take a look at our “What Helium Region” tool created by our engineer Ryan.
In the Nebra HNT hotspot miners, the frequency plan for the LoRa concentrator (for example US915 or AU915) is determined automatically based on the location that you choose for the “location assert”.Buy Nebra, This means that within the frequency variants (470 MHz, 868 MHz, 915 MHz) you can move it to a new location with a different frequency plan and it will auto-update. This only works within a single frequency – for example, you can change from a US915 to AU915 location. But you can’t change from a US915 location to EU868 or CN470 without changing the concentrator module.
Proof of Coverage
The Nebra HNT Outdoor Hotspot Miner earns HNT Helium tokens when devices connect, and for validating wireless coverage delivered by peers. Using a system called Proof-of-Coverage, Hotspot Miners earn more HNT when they’re in range of other miners, but need to be at least 300 meters apart.
The range depends on the environment:
- Rural areas: ~10 miles or more.
- Dense areas: ~ 1 mile.
Single HNT Hotspot Miners earn less as they can only issue Challenges over the internet, and can’t participate in Proof-of-Coverage.
How much does this Nebra Hnt Outdoor Hotspot Miner earn?
Compared to other cryptocurrencies there isn’t a constant amount of HNT earned per day by the units due to the variations on a setup to setup basis.
Take a look at this coverage map to see what others in your region are earning.
This kit comes with:
- Raspberry Pi Compute Module.
- LoRa Concentrator Module.
- 3dBi Glass Fiber Antenna.
- IP67 Case suited for outdoor use.
- Nebra ECC Key for securely storing your swarm key.
- Hotspot Management
- Hotspot $40 onboarding
- First $10 location assert
- **Any change of location after are covered by the user at a cost of $10 USD / 1,000,000 DC.
The Nebra hotspot miners come with two options for managing your hotspot remotely.
You can sign up for the hotspot management platform here.
This includes built-in auto-update functionality (via an auto updater-script) for the life of the device at no extra charge.
The advanced plan includes a management dashboard allowing you to remotely manage your fleet of miners, check device stats, hotspot performance, and more.
Specifications: Buy Nebra
- Powered by Raspberry Pi Compute Module
- Lora Module Support
- RF interface over 50 U.FL connectors for RX and TX.
- WAN Connectivity
- Ethernet (Supports 48V PoE injectors & switches as well as regular Ethernet connections if you are powering over DC)
- Supports WiFi
- Provides 100mbps Ethernet to the Compute Module
- Efficient Power Consumption
- Peak draw of 18W
- Power via 12V 1.5A power supply or PoE
- If you need a power supply, we recommend this one.
- 2.4GHz WiFi
- Optional 4G functionality (we recommend this module)
User Guides & FAQs
- Follow this link to discover the getting started guides
Outdoor IP67 Rated Case
Secured inside of our IP67 rated case, your HNT Hotspot Miner will withstand the toughest environments. Being NEMA-67 rated, it provides complete protection against ingress of dust as well as protection against immersion in water.
- Enclosure Seal Operating temperature: -60C to +230C
- Heat Trap: +6.5 Celsius under full sun (~100,000 Lux)
- Temperature raise using a 5-10Watt heat source: +5.5 Celsius
- Inner dimensions: 210mm x 130mm x 50mm
- Outer dimensions (w/o connectors): 235mm x 155mm x 75mm
- Weight (inc mounting brackets): 1.4 Kg
- Wall thickness: 5mm
- Supports masts: up to 50mm diameter
The case comes with:
- 1 x RJ45 ethernet connector system
- 1 x Rubber Gasket set
- 2 x Z-Type mounting brackets (for pole mounting)
- 2 x L shaped angle mounting brackets (for wall mounting)
- 1 x external WiFi antenna
- 1 x external LoRa antenna
- 1 x M20 Ethernet passthrough gland
- 1 x M20 standard passthrough gland
- 1 x M10 standard passthrough gland
- 10 x Blanking plugs in various sizes
Indoor vs Outdoor Miner
The biggest difference is the outdoor unit comes in a case that is suitable to be used outside in mixed environments and has a few extra features. To help you decide we’ve created this handy guide.